- Acupressure has long been a best-kept secret for pain relief. Now you can get immediate back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your own home in as little as 20 minutes per day.
- The acupressure mat and pillow help alleviate back and neck pain, sciatica, and muscle spasms without resorting to prescription painkillers or expensive treatments. Using the wisdom of alternative medicine, they provide effective pain relief that is simple and easy to use. Simply lie down shirtless on the mat and rest your neck on the pillow while thousands of acupressure points work on the body, increasing blood flow and promoting healing.
- The Acupressure mat and pillow use tiny little sharp plastic acupoints to stimulate the body's pressure points similar to acupuncture but without the use of skin piercing needles. When the pressure points of the body are stimulated, tension in the muscle is released while an increase in blood flow and circulation in the area slowly aids in healing and promotes complete relaxation and well being. In essence, acupressure point stimulation causes the body to heal itself so that it can function optimally.
- Targeted Neck and Back Pain Treatment
- The Acupressure Mat has 6,210 acupressure points that press against the body. These acupressure points increase blood flow to knots and sore muscles in your back, helping to reduce inflammation and pain instantly while releasing endorphins. Endorphins are known as the 'feel good' neurotransmitters of the body and are part of the body's way to alleviate pain. When released, endorphins interact with receptors to reduce pain, anxiety, and stress while providing a sense of calm, relaxed, euphoric pleasure.
- Treat neck and shoulder pain and tension headaches with the Neck Pillow. The unique contoured pillow has 1,782 acupressure points that can reach in between the neck and shoulder, treating tension headaches and neck muscle pain at the source.
- A stiff neck and shoulder pain can be caused by numerous sources including sitting too long in front of the computer, overexertion during exercise, and sleeping in positions that strain the neck and shoulder joint.
- There are pressure points along the neck and at the upper trapezius muscle that when stimulated increase circulation and provide relief from pain and stiffness of the neck and shoulders no matter the cause of the neck and shoulder pain.
How To Use:
- The best part about the mat is that there are so many ways to use it. The most effective way is to use the Acupressure Mat shirtless so that your back gets the most stimulation possible.
- Beginners can start by propping the mat against a chair or sofa for 10-15 minutes to get used to the feeling of the acupressure points, while still enjoying the benefits. This is a great way for beginners to experience the acupressure mat while sitting in front of the computer or television and get accustomed to the feeling of acupressure's positive effect on the body.
- Intermediate users can start using the acupressure mat and pillow on the couch or bed while reading, meditating or watching television. Using the mat and pillow this way provides a cushioning of sorts for your back and lets you get adjusted to using your mat without putting the maximum amount of pressure on your back. It also makes time fly by as you can watch tv from your bed or couch. Suggested time for using the mat this way is 20-45 minutes. After the first 5 minutes, you will feel warm, relaxing sensations in your back and neck as the body gets warm from the increased blood flow to the areas.
- Advanced users can place the mat on a hard floor and lie directly on top while spreading your body weight evenly across the mat. Since the hard surface of the floor provides no cushioning effect, there is more direct acupressure point stimulation for your back causing a larger increase in circulation to the area for immediate stress and pain relief while promoting healing within the body. Suggested time for using the mat for advanced users is 45 minutes and up. The advanced method is great for users in need of relief from chronic pain.
- Using the Acupressure Mat and Pillow in the evening relaxes the body while promoting stress relief after a long day and prepares the body and mind for sleep. It is not recommended to sleep on the mat.
For the purpose of headache relief, there are two ways to use your Acupressure Set. You can stand barefoot on the mat for 5 minutes initially which uses the principles of reflexology on the pressure points of your feet to help alleviate headaches while working up to 15 minutes.
- Item Type: Massage & Relaxation
- Material: Composite Material
- Size: Multi Size SML
- Application: Body
- Massage & Relaxation: Acupressure Mat Style
- Body Massager Style: Body Massager
- Reduce pain in back, neck, shoulders, hips, and joints.
- Improved conditions of liver, kidney, and spleen,
- Improved circulation
- Increased energy levels
- A deep sense of relaxation
- Decreased muscular tension
- Increased levels of endorphin
- Increased uptake of oxygen
- Improved sleep
- Improved Digestion
- A positive mental outlook